Highlands Oncology is looking for a Surgery Scheduler to support a busy colorectal surgeon. Candidate must be detail-oriented and possess excellent organization and communication skills. Scheduler will coordinate all aspects of the surgery process, including collection of records, scheduling of procedures, and detailed communication with patients. Scheduler will also be responsible for data collection, tracking referral sources, maintaining multiple calendars, and establishing effective working relationships with medical staff inside and outside the clinic. Scheduler will assist in clinic as needed and support the surg onc team in all other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- At least 3 years of Medical office experience
- Surgery Scheduling experience preferred
- Will travel between both office locations (Rogers / Fayetteville)
- Required experience:
- Medical Office experience: 3 years