Officials broke ground for the Arkansas State Veterans Home in Fayetteville on Sept. 3, 2004. We welcomed our first resident on June 21, 2006. This licensed Medicaid/Medicare 108 -bed skilled care nursing facility, provides a comfortable and supportive atmosphere for our Veterans. We operate under the direction of the Arkansas Department of Veterans Affairs and have been approved and recognized by the Federal Veterans Administration as a qualified State Veterans Home.
A benefit of being a resident of our State Veterans Home is that we provide RN coverage for all three shifts, 24 hours a day.
- Hospice care
- Medical Director on site
- RN, LPN, CNA skilled care around the clock
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Daily activities coordinated by a Certified Activities Director
- A Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- On site beautician/barber shop
- Transportation available
- Personal laundry done at no additional charge
- Cable TV provided at no charge
- Designated smoking area under staff guidance
Veterans service groups may request the use of the meeting room or outdoor patio for special events. Use of these areas is at the discretion of the home’s administrator.